- Pre-Conference Events
- Conference Events
- Directions & Parking
- Campus Information
- Campus Lodging
- Area Info & Lodging
- Contact Us
- All photo enthusiasts are welcome! You do not need to be a member of a Camera Club, PPA group or Meetup group in order to attend.
- Each attendee must register for the conference individually. You can register multiple attendees online by first completing one registration and then clicking the "Create Additional Registration" button.
- UMass Conference Services makes every attempt to accommodate all room and suite assignment requests but there are no guarantees. Priority is given to early registrants.
- Housing assignments will be sent to all guests in early July. Your specific building/room assignments will not be available before this time.
- The refundable key/access card deposit for on-campus residence hall lodging guests is $70.00. A deposit check must be provided at residence hall check-in and will be returned to you uncashed at check-out when you return your key and access card. Guests will be charged $50.00 for any lost/damaged key and/or $20.00 for any lost/damaged card.
- New this year! We have added many new registration options, including more pre-conference workshops, conference workshops, and photo walks! Click through the tabs above to learn more.
- Reminder: the Campus Center Parking Garage is now automated. Upon your arrival to the garage take a gate ticket and park like previous years, but bring your gate ticket in with you. When you check-in at the registration desk you will be provided with a parking coupon for each day of the program. As you leave each day you will need to stop at one of the garage pay stations before returning to your car. Enter your gate ticket in the pay station and, when prompted, scan the QR code on the parking coupon. This will give you a discounted rate of $6.50/day (valid for one exit). After you submit payment your gate ticket will be validated. As you drive out of the garage enter your validated gate ticket at the exit to raise the gate. Note: you should only stop at the pay station when you are about to leave for you day. Click the Directions & Parking tab above to learn more.
- Reminder: if you plan to submit a group registration you don't need to wait to sign-up for housing, pre-conference events, conference workshops, or photo walks! Click "Register Now" above to sign-up for any optional lodging, pre-conference or conference events - simply select "3-Day Group Registration" when prompted for a registration type. You will then be able to advance through the online page to register for any of these optional add-ons (note: because space is limited in housing, pre-conference events and conference workshops/photo walks, you should pay in full for all of these now and then send a separate $184.50 payment with your group packet). You must then arrange with your group to have 20+ paper registration forms with payment mailed to UMass Conference Services by the June 21 deadline.
We are offering the same low registration prices for this year's conference - registration prices haven't increased in the past few years! Registration can be completed by mail, fax or by using this online registration page. Phone registrations are not accepted. Please note that no registration fee is required for children under 13. Registration fees, including fees for meals, lodging and optional events (if selected), should be paid in full when registering. If you register online and select to pay by check you must mail your registration fees to the address below within two weeks of your registration. Checks should be made payable to UMass Conference Services.
· Early Bird Registration by June 21
Individual, all 3 Days : $205.00
Individual, Saturday and Sunday only : $180.00
Individual, Friday OR Saturday only : $150.00
· Group Registration by June 21*
Individual, all 3 Days : $184.50
· Registration after June 21
Individual, all 3 Days : $245.00
Individual, Saturday and Sunday only : $220.00
Individual, Friday OR Saturday only : $170.00
*to receive the discounted group rate, mail 20 or more completed individual registration forms with full payment to the UMass Conference Services Registration Office by June 21 in one single envelope. Attendees who plan to register at the group rate may use this online page to register for lodging, meal plans and/or optional events in advance of this deadline (simply click "3-Day Group Registration" when asked for registration type).
· Five Prepaid Meals ($63.38) - dinner on Friday; breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday; breakfast on Sunday - valid only at Franklin Dining Commons
· Four Prepaid Meals ($47.39) - breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday; breakfast on Sunday - valid only at Franklin Dining Commons
· Food Service on a cash basis - available in the Campus Center and Dining Commons
Click on the Campus Information tab to learn more!
· Traditional Residence Halls ($43.26 per person, per night): Attendees can select to stay in a non-air-conditioned traditional residence hall on Friday and Saturday night. Each room will a twin bed, dresser, desk and chair per guest. Public bathrooms are centrally located on each floor and rest rooms and public areas are cleaned daily. Guests will be provided with a linen pack consisting of two flat sheets, a blanket, a pillow with case and two towels. No toiletries or additional amenities are provided and it is recommended that you bring a small desk-top fan. At this time we anticipate all traditional residence hall guests will be housed in Brett and/or Brooks Hall in the Central Residential Area, but the exact building(s) have not been determined. Detailed arrival information will be sent to all registered guests the first week of July.
· North Residence Hall ($61.80 per person, per night): The North Residence Halls are suite-like, air-conditioned apartments that are available on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. If you stay Thursday night you must also reserve for Friday and Saturday nights. Each apartment accommodates a total of four individuals and includes four single, individually lockable bedrooms. Every bedroom has one twin bed, a desk and a dresser. In each suite there are also two full shared bathrooms, a shared living room and a shared kitchen. The kitchen has a stove, microwave and refrigerator, but no kitchen appliances, utensils or dishware is provided. No toiletries or additional amenities/furnishings are included. The North Residence Halls are very popular, so book early!
Click the Campus Lodging tab above to learn more!
· Conference Cancellation Policy: Full conference cancellations received in writing by UMass Conference Services on or before June 5, 2019, will receive a refund less an $80.00 cancellation fee plus 3% administrative fees. Cancellations received after June 5 will receive a refund minus an $80.00 cancellation fee, 3% administrative fee, one night’s residence hall lodging, and the cost of any meal plan selected. Absolutely no refunds will be granted after July 7, 2019.
· Pre-conference & Conference Workshops/Image Review/Critique Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received in writing by UMass Conference Services on or before June 21 will receive a refund minus a $20.00 cancellation fee. Absolutely no refunds will be granted after this date.
Full registration cancellations or cancellations of housing, meal plans and/or workshops, must be received in writing by the UMass Conference Services Registration Office (email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax a letter of cancellation to 413-577-8130). No refund will be granted until a written confirmation is received.