- General Information
- Location & Parking
- Traveling to Campus
- Area Accommodations
- Area Attractions
- Questions? Contact Us!
Our theme for this year, Food Forward: Embracing the Changing Landscape of Food, will aim to assimilate foodservice concepts into the next generation - one that embraces nutrition, sustainability, and food ethics, to meet the increasing diversity of consumers' preferences.
A premier educational conference featuring:
• 33 expert leaders in today’s culinary scene
• Hands-on workshops
• ACF-sanctioned team competition
• Cutthroat Competition
• Partnership with CIA and Johnson and Wales faculty
Full week conference registration is $725 if completed by April 27 and $750 after April 27. One-day conference registration is available at a rate of $199 for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and $499 for Friday. The last day to register before the additional $40 late registration fee is Friday, May 18. Cancellations received by the Registration Office by the close of business on May 25 will receive a full refund less a $60 cancellation fee. No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after May 25.
From Transactional Excellence to Transformative Leadership: Our Higher Campus Role
Focusing on the challenges we face in elevating the identity, impact and influence of our auxiliary and dining programs as vital core components of the campus life experience. We have once again assembled a dynamic group of thought leaders to jump-start our symposium discussions with such topics as:
• Building an Influential Campus Brand (Bruce Weinberg, Professor of Marketing and Chair of the Marketing Department, Isenberg School of Management, UMass Amherst)
• The Power of Transformative Leadership (Penny Cox, Associate Vice President for Administration, University of Kentucky)
• Solving the Equity and Inclusion Equation (Anna Branch, Associate Chancellor for Equity and Inclusion, University of Massachusetts)
• Food Insecurity (Steve Mangan, Senior Dining Director, University of Michigan)
• Leadership Succession (Robert Holden, Associate VP of Auxiliary Services, University of Georgia)
• Avoiding Landmines as we Navigate Political Waters (Rafi Taherian, Associate Vice President, Yale University Dining)
Attendees can register to attend only the Wednesday symposium for a rate of $99. Full conference attendees can add the symposium during registration for no additional charge. Limited to 30 people.
Participants will register to attend one workshop on Monday, one workshop on Tuesday, and one workshop on Thursday. Workshop preferences can be submitted during the online registration process, and workshop assignments will then be emailed out to all attendees once completed. Click here to view workshop descriptions..